Mobile data carrier
DatenträgerOrder number: 7030545
- Data carrier for direct mounting on metal
- The mounting position (arrow) as well as the alignment of the data carrier towards the read/write head must be observed under all circumstances in order to achieve a maximum read/write distance
- When installed recessed in metal by 1 mm, the write/read distance reduces to 30%
- Extended storage temperature range: The tags must undergo adequate stress tests within the proposed temperature processes before deployment.
- The following stress test was performed on this data carrier:
Cyclic temperature stress: 5 min. at 20 °C – 5 min. at 160 °C.
Number of tested cycles: 100T
This successfully performed test does not imply suitability for a specific high-temperature application, but merely serves as proof of the basic usability.
- EEPROM, memory 146 byte
|eCl@ss-Code (V5.1.4):||27280401 -/- Identification RFID|
|Customs tariff number||8523510000|
|Country of origin||None|
|Operating frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Ambient temperature (min.)||-40|
|Ambient temperature (max.)||85|
|Storage temperature (min.)||-40|
|Storage temperature (max.)||85|